Which girl should get more content next?
Well, it's that time of month again! What time of month, you ask? The time of month where I break everything with a new release, of course! This is a code-light, feature-heavy release, so it's less likely than usual (though certainly not impossible) that I've introduced bugs into existing content.
- New Explore action - mostly empty at the moment, but it will serve as a framework for various events around the city. Gives a better idea of the areas in which the game takes place, though.
- There is a new set of tentacle events. Go ahead and Explore the University until you meet a suspicious doctor to get them started...
- Saber now has personalized Talk results. She also gains and looses happiness slower than other girls - stoicism is her defining trait.
- The Clean action now has a second variant.
- Yuna has an additional Talk and Summon variant.
- Jill now looses endurance slower (as she was supposed to), rather than faster. Oops.
- Sakuya now gains happiness when her obedience increases. Um, yeah, no comment on the character trait that leads her to do so...
- Gaining and loosing stats is easier/harder depending on the existing value. Going from 99 -> 100 requires about +3. Going from 0 -> 1 requires about +2/3. The same is true of loosing stats: 1 -> 0 requires -3. This change does not apply to Happiness or Endurance.
- Numerous grammatical and spelling corrections throughout the game, as well as a great many minor bugfixes.