It's time to admit my feelings. I'm a complete Homura fangirl. Like... serious case of fictional-character crush.
My theme song right now. Over the past month, I have tried... a lot of things.
- Waxing. I had my legs waxed at a salon. The pain wasn't all that bad, but my legs were sensitive for several days, rather than the couple of hours they suggested. I want to try this again soon, to see if the second time is any different / better than the first. Kind of expensive.
- Painting my nails. I initially got a blue color, which I tried but didn't like. Then I got pink... which I also didn't like. I probably won't do this anymore. At least it was a cheap experiment.
- Hair products. I went to a salon and asked for some recomendations about what to do for my hair. Honestly, short of actually straightening it, I'm not sure there's much that can be done to tame my curls. Laying flat (when wet), my hair reaches to my shoulders. When dry, it tries to turn into a giant puff-ball standing several inches out in all directions. The styling creme they gave me helps... but only a little. I keep hoping that if I grow my hair long enough it will lay down. No luck yet - it just keeps getting larger.
- Skin care. I've never bothered paying attention to my face before. I'm just now (as in today) starting a couple of things - washing my face nightly, applying a clay mask in the morning, then moisturizer and BB cream. No effect yet, but I wouldn't expect one so quickly.
- Clothes shopping. Kaname, my wardrobe was boring before. Now I have some skirts, a dress, some colorful blouses, a pair of tight jeans... I think I look pretty good in those. ;) It's always been hard to find clothes that fit - I'm size 1-2, waist / hip wise, but 6' tall. Everything is short. Thank goodness for used clothing stores - I can try something, and not feel bad if I don't wear it again, having only wasted a couple of dollars.
- This workout, ever night before bed. I always mute it and listen to music instead. Just finished my... fifith night, I think?
In short... I'm trying all the girly things I never bothered with before.
Don't want cash, don't want card Want it fast, want it hard Don't need money Don't need fame I just want to make a change I just wanna change I just wanna change I just wanna change I just wanna change I just wanna change I know exactly what I want and who I want to be.