Tada! Version 0.5.0 isn't a rewrite like 0.4 was, but I still think it's a large enough improvement to warrant its own version number. It has been far more thoroughly tested than its predisessor, so I hope to avoid a repear of the completely-uplayable mess that I released last time.
The newest release includes the following features:
- A new girl, Saber. She has one custom action for the moment.
- A new building, unlocked later in the game, and two new room types.
- Various noblement will occasionally offer to hire away your girls for substantial sums of money (so that you can hire a new girl and explore her content as well).
- You can now purchase a second building, once a certain quest has been fulfilled...
- Keyboard shortcuts for some of the more common actions.
- Many, many tweaks to game ballance.
- Innumerable bugfixes and minor improvements to many facets of the game.
On the backend, there are a whole slew of new options increasing the power of the API for custom content - look for the wiki I'll be opening in the next week or so for some details on that, and some tutorials on creating Girls, Missions, Actions and Events. Once the wiki is made public (IE, I've put enough of a framework for others to fill in), I'll send out a more thorough request for contributions.
As always, bugs are expected at first, and bug reports much appreciated. Please remember that a bug report is *much* more likely to be helpful if you include A) your browser and B) and export of the save that triggers the problem.
Thanks for your interest in the game!