Tada! It's been a long time in coming, but it's finally here. Highlights of the new version include:
- Smoother upgrade experience (less refreshing required to get the most recent version of files)
- Completely reworked loan system - only the first two payments are written, but they have story now. If you continue an existing game these events will still trigger.
- Choose a gender and name for your character (and you don't have to start a new game to do so)!
- Prostitution profit / refusal / reputation system reworked. Not too much of a visible difference, but money is a bit harder to make, and refusal is much less random.
- Mana has a new talk variant.
- New images! Mostly for Saber and Jill, but also sprinkled all over the place.
- Hiring girls costs more the more girls you have - Guild taxes and whatnot. The second building you buy will also be much more expensive.
- A great many buxfixes. I believe this will be most stable "initial release" to date.
Believe it or not, those are just the highlights - there are textual tweaks, smattering of new content and general improvements all over the place. Give it a shot and let me know what you think!
As always, bug reports are appreciated! Include and exported save-game and a copy of the error text or method of reproducing if applicable.