Grumble grumble, things not working the way they should...
Anyway, here's the latest snapshot. I wanted to get it out this weekend, but ended up debugging and feature adding instead. Some of the images in this release aren't cleaned yet - poke your head in on this thread if you're interested in helping out with that.
- This version has all the text for recruiting Antinua, but most of it won't trigger properly. You could be patient, or you could poke your head into dump.html and read it now.
- There are roughly 2000 more words than the last release - and more importantly, many fewer bugs preventing you from reaching them.
- Recruiting Hathawa should be working properly again.
- Two new room types and a new (but boring) job. There are probably bugs with them.
- Slightly improved balance and pacing. I don't want to say "good" or even "ok," but a little less horrific.
As always, please report bugs, typos, and anything else that seems even a little weird. I prefer as comments rather than the "Contact Me" form (a change from what I've said in the past).
As soon as I finish cleaning up Antinua's path, I'll get back to working on some backer stuff. Fear not, those of you who I have spoken with about your content - I have not forgotten you!